The school colour is red and is worn with white, grey or black. All clothing needs to be labelled.
- White or red shirt, blouse or polo shirt.
- Grey or black school trousers/shorts/skirts/pinafore dresses.
- Red Ash School sweatshirt (Children in years 5 and 6 wear black Ash sweatshirts.)
- Red and white check or stripe dresses, skirts or trousers.
- Sensible shoes (not trainers, backless sandals or flip flops).
- Plain black, red or white PE shorts (for health and safety reasons longer baggy shorts cannot be worn when using PE equipment.)
- Plain white, red or Ash red T-shirt.
- Jogging/tracksuit bottoms for cold days (black or red)
- PE daps or plimsolls for the Hall (trainers can be worn for outdoor PE activities)
School sweatshirts, t-shirts etc are available from ‘School Wear and More' in Yeovil (Schoolwear House, 10 Wine Street, Yeovil, BA20 1PW, telephone: 01935 478178 - www.schoolwearandmore.co.uk.
Book bags with the Ash logo can be ordered through the school secretary.