Our rural school is at one end of the small village of Ash, near Martock. About six miles N.W. of Yeovil, one mile from the A303.
Most of the building is about sixteen years old with the offices and staff room in a converted barn dating back to the 1830s. There are extensive grounds including two playgrounds, a field with a football pitch etc., gardens, a pond, forest school area and access to the Millenium Woods next door. There are extensive and beautiful views from the school.
There are currently 156 children on role aged between 4-11. There are 5 classes:
- Class 1 - Mrs Wooldridge (Reception / Y1)
- Class 2 - Mrs Dean / Mrs Divall (Y1 / Y2)
- Class 3 - Mrs Woods (Y2 / Y3)
- Class 4 - Miss Boyce / Mrs Radford-Hyland (Y4 / Y5)
- Class 5 - Mrs Griffin / Mrs Radford-Hyland (Y5/Y6)
For many sessions during the week the children are split into their year groups for different activities. We have a very talented group of teachers and a very experienced and able support staff with extra support in all classes.