Our delicious variety of school meals are provided by Figs Caterers who are based in Somerton. All children in Key Stage 1 are entitled to a free Universal Meal each day. Payable meals are charged at £2.50 per day. All meal bookings can be made via your Parent Pay account.
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income- related Employment and Support Allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're also not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit - if you apply on or after 1 April 2018 your household income must be less than £7,400 a year (after tax and not including any benefits you get)
To check your eligibility please click on the link below.