Working for Us
At Ash Primary School and Nursery, we are committed to ongoing professional development supporting new and experienced staff to provide the very best in care and education for our pupils.
Perhaps you are looking for the next step in your career, or you are looking to move into primary education for the first time. Whatever your experience, we welcome applications from all. We are a friendly and caring team and we can offer you a supportive working environment. If you are passionate about making a difference to children every day, perhaps you could join our team!
If you care about ensuring positive outcomes for all, and enjoy play and learning with children from 2-11, we would love to hear from you!
All our vacancies are posted below and also at www.dasjobs.co.uk
You will find below a general application form. If you would like to apply to join our growing pool of bank staff (teaching and support staff), please fill out the form and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Teacher Required for September 2022
Job details Key Stage Two Teacher
Salary: MPS/UPS (ECTs are welcome to apply)
Reporting to: Headteacher
Ash CE VC Primary School and Nursery are looking to appoint an exceptional key stage 2 teacher for September 2022. Nestled in the South Somerset countryside, our school and nursery is a nurturing and happy environment for pupils. You will be joining us at a key time in our development.
As an excellent practitioner you must:
- Be an excellent teacher – at whatever stage in your career – with in-depth subject knowledge
- Have high aspirations for both yourself and every one of our children
- Be passionate about meeting the needs of all children
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a deep understanding of the National Curriculum
- Be an excellent teacher of reading
- Value working in teams and partnerships
- Be skilled at fostering independence and pupil-led learning
- Be reflective, resilient and ambitious, keen to develop your professional expertise
- Engage with all aspects of school life, parents, and the wider community, as part of our Christian vision
- Be committed to ongoing professional development
- Children who are engaged, curious, willing and eager to learn
- A creative, positive and friendly staff team
- A supportive environment where there are growing opportunities for professional development
- A chance to collaborate with colleagues, as well as local networks and professionals
- The opportunity to lead areas of the curriculum and school according to your strengths and interests. We are committed to growing future leaders.
This post will involve teaching Key stage 2. If you are a team player, with a passion for inclusive education that could inspire our children, we would love to hear from you.
For an informal conversation regarding this post, or a tour with the Headteacher, please contact email@example.com, or call us on 01935822674. Please note, we advise all prospective applicants to contact us to ensure we have received your application.
Closing Date: Friday 1st of July 12pm
Interviews will be held in the week beginning the 4th of July
This post is open to experienced and early career teachers.
Clerk to the Governance Board Vacancy
We currently have a vacancy for a clerk to the governance board. For an application pack, please contact the school office.