Our school uniform can be purchased easily from both our school wear supplier and plain items from local supermarkets or online. Our school uniform is supplied by South West Schoolwear, who are based in Yeovil. Items can be ordered via their website below.
These are the things we will consider should there be any proposed changes to school uniform.
- engage with parents and pupils when designing their uniform policy or when making any significant changes - these views should be considered in determining the final policy
- consider how the introduction of the proposed uniform policy might affect groups represented in the school, especially those who share protected characteristics as defined by the Equality Act 2010
- consider how comfortable the proposed uniform will be for pupils
- take a sensible approach to allow for exceptions to be made during extreme weather
- ensure that their uniform is suitable and safe for pupils who walk or cycle to school, for instance, by allowing pupils to wear a coat which they could be visible in when it is dark going home
- choose a PE kit which is practical, comfortable, appropriate to the activity involved and affordable
Please ensure that your child has all the appropriate clothing (named items) they need to engage comfortably in school life.
Our uniform aims to be affordable for all our families. Should you have any difficulty in providing uniform for your child, please do let us know. We also hold sales of pre-loved uniform at PTA events throughout the year.
We don't have a uniform in our nursery, although you are welcome to purchase a sweatshirt for your child with the nursery logo should you wish. Please send your child to nursery in comfortable clothes that they can engage in messy/ play and creative activities in.